I need a Product Demo
Your email will NEVER be shared with any third-party.
- TVS ICS
- TVS Cherry
- Venture Lighting & Power Systems
- Tata Holset
- Perfect Engineering
- Tyco Flow Control
- Wipro E peripherals
- Dornier MedTech, Germany
- A&L Windows, Australia
- Koycera, Japan
- Newage, Singapore
- NeonLite (HK and China)
- Barns Aerospace (US)
- All Pro Alliance, USA
- SSG Solutions, USA
- Singapore Aerospace and Manufacturing
- Power Systems, USA
- Mereway (UK)
Why our customers BUY SyteLine?
Our SyteLine Practice
SyteLine 8 ERP is the latest offering from Infor Global. SyteLine 8 is the extended ERP platform that allows discrete, to-order manufacturers to compete against time. Using SyteLine, companies can manufacture, sell, and service with speed and accuracy. As time passes, SyteLine empowers manufacturers to maintain their competitive edge and adapt their business processes to continually satisfy customers and work closely with suppliers. CLICK here for more on SyteLine 8 .
Who We Are
- Consulting on Symix SyteLine since 1993.
- Affiliate partner for SyteLine since 1997. (Infor)
- Presence in US, Singapore, Malaysia and India.
- Large offshore support center
What We Do
We undertake various assignments on SyteLine, such as;
- Single Site SyteLine Implementation And Multi Site Distributed SyteLine Implementation.
- Customization Services including Core program modification on SyteLine.
- Customized Module developments on SyteLine and Maintenance.
- Dedicated Helpdesk Management (L1,L2,L3 support tailored for your company).
- Migration Services, Migration of Prior versions of Symix or SyteLine to the SyteLine 8.
- Professional Services contracting.
And WHY, Blue Chip Computer Consultants?
Ask our 90 Symix/ SyteLine customers across the world, spanning from Japan to US.
- Committed long-term relationship.
- 24/7 support- when you need it.
- Low cost with High quality delivery.
- Strong and proven offshore delivery model.
Our Biggest USP is Long Standing Customer support. For many Customers we have been working with them on several projects at a time and in some cases executed over 50+ project assignments. We have executed outsourcing projects on SyteLine in the following countries.
- Hong Kong
Versions & Platforms Supported
- Symix Version 4.0
- Symix Version 4.1
- SyteLine Version 2.0
- SyteLine Version 3.0
- SyteLine Version 4.0
- SyteLine Version 4.5
- SyteLine Version 5.0
- SyteLine Version 6.x
- SyteLine Version 7.x
- SyteLine Version 8.x
- Addon module; CRM, BI, QCS
- Progress version 7.x
- Progress version 8.x (GUI)
- Progress version 9.x (GUI)
- WebSpeed version 2.x
- WebSpeed version 3.x
- OpenLink ODBC
- Merant ODBC
- Microsoft .NET
- Crystal Reports
- Windows NT
- Windows 2000
Infor INFOR SyteLine 8 is the extended ERP platform that allows discrete, to-order manufacturers to compete against time. Using SyteLine, companies can manufacture, sell, and service with speed and accuracy. As time passes, SyteLine empowers manufacturers to maintain their competitive edge and adapt their business processes to continually satisfy customers and work closely with suppliers.
SyteLine 8 Addresses the below Manufacturing concepts:
- Customer service and order management
- Planning and scheduling
- Production control
- Materials and inventory management
- Financials management
- Business process management and automation
SyteLine 8 Order and Customer Management features include:
- Advanced ship notice (ASN)
- Available-to-promise (ATP) and capable-to-promise (CTP) dates
- Electronic data interchange (EDI)
- Multicurrency and tax compliance
- Order entry screens tailored to business requirements
- Order inquiry and status
- Pricing options
- Quoting/estimating analysis (APS) (optional)
SyteLine 8 Planning and Scheduling features include:
- Advanced planning and scheduling, including what-if
- Exception analyses
- Extensive reporting
- Material and capacity planning
- Finite scheduling
- Graphical interactive displays Stock replenishment planning
- Transfer planning
- SyteLine 8 production control features include:
- CAD interface
- Co- and by-products
- Bill of material (BOM) management
- Item and quantity reporting
- Variance control and reporting Bar code and radio frequency data collection support
- Project management for complex engineer-to-order environments
SyteLine 8 Materials and Inventory Management features include:
- Bar code inventory control
- Lot tracking and genealogy
- Material receiving and handling
- Product data management
- Serial number tracking Three-way matching
- Vendor performance analysis
SyteLine 8 Financials Features include:
- AP/AR and GL
- Audit controls
- Costing based on work orders and/or periods
- Enterprise reporting and consolidation
- Fixed asset management
- HR and payroll management
- Multiple and alternative currencies
- Project management and control
- Standard or actual costing
- Tax calculations
- Treasury and cash management