HumaNET BFSI variant is a robust application with specific features which addresses the HR operations of institutions from BFSI vertical. Built on the typical banking architecture, with comprehensive and centralized employee directory it enables the HR team in effective decision making with respect to absence management and people movement. The recruitment module helps the HR to directly interact with major job sites for helping them to get the best brains from market. It also offers an e-joining process through which selected candidates can fill in their joining formalities from any place. Performance management module is developed to meet the standard appraisal process of BFSI institutions. The pay roll is configurable to meet the IBA guidelines.
- Widely distributed human resources- Need to have real time and centralized information systems for effective decision making with respect to attendance, leave and people movement etc.
- Steady talent Induction : Need to have an exhaustive recruitment process connected with talent pool in the market through Job consultants, job sites etc.
- Credible and effective PMS in line with business targets – A system based on the merit to evaluate the performance of employees than the traditional system of promotions based on years of experience
Key Features of Banking HRIS
Even it maintain the single company architecture, it is customised to accommodate region and zone structures.
- Capture attendance through user login in Humanet
- Mark attendance option through home page
- Report on employees’ attendance history
- In/Out/Absent reminders on My Diary
- Flexible and configurable leave module
- Option to add multiple faculties
- Master fro different set of feedback forms
- Captures the budget for training
- Handles scenarios such as voluntary resignation, termination, absconding and retirement
- Regional/zonal HR can be mapped to involve in the process
- Extensive information about previous employment history
- Captures zone, region, branch, location, department & grade in Transfer & promotion
- Approval process for employee information updates
- Option to assign a recruiter after approval of Man Power Request
- Direct access for Job consultancies to the system for uploading resumes
- Upload facility for candidate details with resume into database directly
- Master driven question papers for on line test
- Online offers and e-joining
- Option to move the selected candidates to employee directory
- KRAs with weightage, work flow to incorporate region/zone concepts
- Option to link role with objectives for management objectives
- Can have up to 3 level approvers/reviewers
- Form 16, Form 24
- IT declaration and validation process
- IBA rules in the payroll