Our LN Practice
LN ERP Adaptive and Scalable ERP Solution for pouring Your Business to New Heights
Business enterprises in all the industry segments be it a manufacturer, a service sector organization, or a state owned body are facing ever growing challenges to sustain & excel in the rapidly changing business environment. Most of these problems pertain to the managing & optimal utilization of data that is scattered across the various locations and being maintained on different platform. To attain the agility of operations & synchronize the overall transactions, enterprise needs a solution which can provide uniform yet discreet information across all the levels to help the management decision making.
No other ERP system offers the breadth and depth of support for order driven, project-based discrete manufacturing. From make to stock to engineer to order and from flow line technology to lean manufacturing, it covers all your requirements. Full product lifecycle management enables you to elevate customer service levels from order acquisition through manufacturing and subsequent service and maintenance.
If you are a manufacturing organization, with Infor's ERP LN solutions you can aim at the lean manufacturing which will enable you significantly reduce inventory levels, avoid duplication of orders, just in time manufacturing and receive early alerts to potential problems before they impact production.
For service-sector enterprises Infor's ERP LN delivers value at all fronts from reducing operating costs, speeding the customer interactions & driving the integrated after market service structures to create a sustainable competitive edge in the marketplace.
Infor ERP LN helps companies in
- Increase user productivity
- Improve operational efficiency
- Gain better control of processes
- Improve communication and collaboration
- Leverage IT infrastructure and information assets
- Strongest Manufacturing module
- Lower TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) due to short implementation times and easy integration
- Easy to Configure, Implement & Use
- Strong Work flow
- Multi currency
- Supports complex manufacturing for all critical business processes
- Enhance performance and scalability
- Is scalable and robust – from 5 to 30,000 users
- Internationalization and multi-site capabilities – enabling expansion of business across borders
- Is flexible to quickly adapt best business practices
Infor ERP LN delivers comprehensive support for discrete manufacturing operations, extending the traditional ERP footprint of finance, sales, purchasing, and manufacturing into freight management, warehouse management, and after market service support.
It's easy to implement, easy to own and most importantly easy to adapt to changing environments, with a dynamic enterprise modeller that enables business processes to be recorded in the system and fully integrated components that allow changes to be reflected immediately in user roles.
Infor ERP LN runs on a wide variety of platforms, from low cost Linux /My SQL to multi-CPU, multi-tier data centres, providing flexibility.
The web-based user interface offers extreme comfort for the end-users and process owners making the process of adaptation and migration an easy task.
Many successful and referable customers on Infor ERP LN spread across various industry verticals ( Hi Tech Electronics, Industrial Equipment and Machinery, Automotive, Metal Fabrication, Projects, General Discrete Manufacturing ) Most of the Infor ERP LN Customers are using more than 80% of Infor ERP LN functionalities applicable to them.
By being an Infor ERP LN/ Baan customer we are sure you shall be keen to know more on making the application more successful for your organization and to get better Return on your Investments on the application
Contact us @ email@example.com
Alliance with Infor
Infor delivers business-specific software to enterprising organizations. With experience built in, Infor's solutions enable businesses of all sizes to be more enterprising and adapt to the rapid changes of a global marketplace. With more than 70,000 customers, Infor is changing what businesses expect from an enterprise software provider
Infor provide business solutions to enterprising firms who want the best of both worlds: solutions as business-specific as those offered by smaller providers, backed by a company with the financial stability and global scale of the market's enterprise software giants. This combination simply was not available until now. Filling the void was the reason Infor was founded, and our strategy is working. Last fiscal year 1,700 new customers chose Infor over our competitors.
Infor is one of the fastest growing business software providers, with more customers than our two largest competitors combined. As a young company with a long history, four years old with more than thirty years of experience-Infor is able to offer a distinct advantage: Its size gives it the stability and the resources, while its youth gives the agility to meet the business demands of the rapidly growing Enterprising Million. A company unparalleled in application breadth, market experience, open technology and global reach, Infor was founded on three guiding principles all aimed at giving customers what they really want. Infor is committed to
- Enrich existing products to optimize existing customer investment
- Offer extended functionality to address new business challenges and new opportunities at the lowest total cost of ownership
- Provide an evolutionary path to support continuing business and technology innovation in a non-disruptive manner
- Our commitment to partnership with our customers is proven, too. We have a customer retention rate that is consistently one of the highest in the industry
Key Infor facts / Statistics
Infor is one of the world's largest providers of business software, with approximately $3 billion in revenue, the world’s third largest provider of business software, the 10th largest software company in the world.
Infor is a leading provider of business applications and believes in the importance of constant innovation and the value of laser focus on its customers. Infor's products give customers the ability to deploy faster with less disruption, and grow with better insight. Our products are easily deployed on-premise, in the cloud or both.
- Approximately 8,000 employees.
- Direct offices in 36 countries.
- Over 70,000 customers worldwide.
- Implementation and support capabilities in 100+ countries.
- Global coverage: Americas, EMEA, APAC